Dartmouth College 2016 Ethics and Practical Reason Workshop
Friday, April 29
2:00 – 3:30.
- Ralph Wedgwood (USC)
- with comments by Katia Vavova (Mount Holyoke)
3:30 – 4:00. Tea
4:00 – 5:30.
- Hille Paakkunainen (Syracuse)
- with comments by Arden Ali (MIT)
Saturday, April 30
10:00 – 11:30.
- Karl Schafer (Irvine)
- with comments by Kenny Walden (Dartmouth)
11:30 – 1:30. Lunch
1:30 – 3:00.
- Stephanie Leary (Rutgers)
- with comments by David Plunkett (Dartmouth)
3:00 – 3:30. Tea
3:30 – 5:00.
- Paul Hurley (Claremont McKenna)
- with comments by Stephen White (Northwestern)
Workshop is pre-read. Everyone attending a session will be expected to have read the paper beforehand.
Workshop is free and open to all, space permitting. But registration is required.
Please register before Friday, April 22: https://goo.gl/4H8cMN
Co-organized by David Plunkett, Timothy Rosenkoetter, and Kenny Walden.
Convened by the Department of Philosophy with support from the Leslie Humanities Center and the Ethics Institute.